Sanuvox Coil Clean
The patented Sanuvox Coil-Clean purifiers are designed to prevent and destroy mold and other microbial contaminants from rooftop coils, fan coils, walk-in A/C coils and the air. High-Intensity 19 mm Quartz UVC (254 nm) Lamps and High-Output Electronic Ballasts paired with Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors make the Coil-Clean Series incredibly effective. Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors are able to direct virtually all the UV energy onto the coil or the air.
In addition to maximizing UV intensity, the Parabolic Reflector also protects plastics and wiring from destructive UV rays. How powerful would a flashlight or headlight be without a parabolic reflector? UV Light is no different. Reflection is necessary in order to direct the UVC energy where it is required. Using any other UV Lamp/Emitter will result in losing more than half the UV intensity produced by the lamp/emitter.
- Destroys mold and other microbial growth on the “Object” as well as biological odors
- Improves energy savings and reduces maintenance by keeping the coil clean
- Available in sizes from 12” to 60” lamp lengths
- High-Intensity 19 mm UVC Quartz Lamp
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflector reflects and directs UV Energy while protecting plastics from destructive UV rays
- Independently University tested. Results published in the Lancet Medical Journal
- Higher UV intensity and reliability than other UV Lamp/Emitters
- Up to 5x longer warranty than competing products
- Optional building automation, electronics and software
- More than twice the lamp operating life compared to competing products