The patented UV Bio-Wall provides a “barrier wall” of UV Energy, destroying biological and chemical contaminants passing through it.
Each Bio-Wall uses 5 High Intensity 19 mm Pure Fused UVC Quartz Lamps, which are mounted to Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors that reflect the full 360º of Germicidal Radiation. The Bio-Wall is mounted parallel to the airstream in order to maximize the contaminant’s contact time with the UV Energy.
The Bio-Wall is equipped with a monitoring display built into the ballast box which includes a digital visual hour accumulator, monitoring LED’s and “Lamp Out” alarms. Dry contacts allow for building automation integration.
The number and length (lamps up to 60” long) of Bio-Wall’s will depend on the size of the duct, the velocity of the air moving within the duct, the specific contaminants to be treated and the desired % kill of the contaminants.
- Drastically improves Indoor Air Quality
- Continuously treats the entire duct
- Destroys up to 99.99% of biological and chemical contaminants on one pass
- 18” Lamp lengths
- 4 High-Intensity Pure Fused 19 mm Quartz UVC Lamps
- 4 Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors maximizes 360º of UV Energy
- LED indicators for ballasts and lamps