Flanders Superflow Q
Super-Flow® Q mini-pleat filters are designed for use in most commercial and industrial HVAC systems where medium to high efficiency filtration is required but with minimal cost. Super-Flow® Q filters are available in average efficiency ranges: 65% and 95%. The filter may be operated at face velocities from 0 to 500 fpm. Super-Flow® Q filters are UL 900 Class 2 listed.
Super-Flow® Q filters are constructed of multiple mini-pleat panels bonded to flame-retardant plastic panels on top and bottom to make an unusually strong assembly that is both corrosion and moisture resistant. Aerodynamic extruded plastic vertical supports minimize air entry turbulence. Super-Flow® Q filters are totally rigid making them ideal for variable air volume (VAV) systems, as well as applications downstream of supply fans. The use of all plastic materials makes the Super-Flow® Q totally disposable and incineratable.
- Media: Moisture-resistant microfine fiberglass
- Filter Pack: Minipleat panels
- Media Support: Adhesive
- Top and Bottom Panels: Flame-retardant plastic
- Vertical Supports: Aerodynamic extruded plastic vertical supports
- Operating limits: 160 F and 100% RH continuous duty
- Actual Header Size: Nominal size less 5/8” (e.g. a nominal 24” x 24” filter is actually 23-3/8” x 23-3/8”) Actual Depth: 11-1/2”