Filtration Group GeoPleat
Filtration Group Geopleat embeds advanced pleating technology in a high impact plastic frame, to deliver superior performance and exceptional durability. Providing even dust loading and extended service life, the GeoPleat filter employs a thermal embossing pleating and glue media separation mechanism, producing a three-dimensional pleat. The media pack of the GeoPleat filters is bonded on all four sides of the frame, which eliminates the chances of air by-pass around the filter media. That explains why they are specifically recommended for applications with space constraints, or roof-top air handling units.
In addition, the GeoPleat air filter is extremely lightweight, and therefore, there are no complications during transportation, installation, or removal of the filter.
- UL Classified Patented filter technology
- High impact plastic injection molded frame for consistent construction
- Exceeds LEED/ Green requirements of MERV 13
- Available in 3 efficiency levels with a depth of 3.75”
- 100% synthetic media that does not support microbial growth
- Filters have a recommended final resistance of 1.5” w.g
- Available in MERV 11, 13 and 14 (in accordance with ASHRAE 52.2-2007 Test Standard)
- Media is embossed to offer maximum surface area and optimized performance
- Advanced pleating geometry for minimal resistance to airflow
- Available in both box style and single header design
- Sustainable component for a LEED/Green Building initiative