Filtration Group 550 Odor Pleats
The Series 550 carbon pleated filters are designed for the control of intermittent odor problems. These filters remove a wide range of odors and common indoor air pollutants. The advanced media has improved capability to adsorb nuisance odors. The filter is constructed with a water resistant board with pleated media to increase capacity and reduce pressure drop. The Series 550 pleated filters are suitable for use in light duty commercial applications.
In some light duty applications, the effectiveness of carbon pleated filters can equal many long-term solutions used for controlling odor problems. The Series 550 filters can be used as a low cost method to verify the potential effectiveness of carbon for controlling an odor problem.
- Effective gas phase filtration for common, compact applications
- Excellent gas phase filter for intermittent gas applications
- Excellent filter to determine if carbon filters will help remove the odor
- Low pressure drop
- Fits all standard front access frames & side access housings
- Disposable, easy to use, low service cost
- Produces little to no dust
- Efficient removal of particulate MERV 6 (per ASHRAE Standard 52.2-2007)
- All filters wrapped and sealed in protective plastic bags