Fiberbond MERV 9 Dustlok Orange
Dustlok panels and links have a history of superior performance and reliability. The filter’s dual-density media with Dustlok composite adhesive captures and retains particulate. Its self-sealing design eliminates bypass concerns, while its 3-ply depth loading delivers unparalleled service life. Spor-Ax Antimicrobial Keeps Filter Media Free From Mold, Mildew, Algae & Fungi Fiber Bond’s Spor-Ax antimicrobial is part of the manufacturing process, not a costly, post-application. The elimination of microbial growth reduces resistance and extends service life.
- Three stages of filtration in a single panel – first stage designed for depth-loading; second stage stops particulate from filtering through the media; third stage, Dustlok composite adhesive, absorbs particles and continuously renews its effectiveness.
- Fiber Bond migration tests conducted at 500 fpm confirmed that no Dustlok composite adhesive was observed nor chemically detected on the downstream collection sample.
- Filter Media: Polyester
- Initial Resistance: 0.25” w.g. at 300 fpm
- Flammability: UL 900 Classified
- Performance: MERV 9 media
- Dust Holding Capacity: 210 grams
- Recommended Final Resistance: 1.0” w.g.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 200° F