Encapsulator Rug and Carpet Cleaner
- Suitable for use with liquid based carpet cleaning equipment.
- Ideally suited for low moisture carpet cleaning equipment
- High Temperature Steam and Extraction:
Only apply ENCAP as a Pre-Treatment, at above recommended dilution rates.
- Spot Cleaning –
Dilute ENCAP at 4oz / gal rate.
Apply via pump spray with a wand (preferred) or by hand sprayer.
Best if applied as a Pre-Treatment in such instances; allow minimum dwell time of 10 mins.
Will not harm carpet if left longer as it has a neutral pH.
- Heavy or Recurring Stains –
Dilute ENCAP at rate of 4oz / gallon of potable water.
- Odor Elimination –
Dilute ENCAP at rate of between 2oz and 4oz / gallon of potable water depending upon severity or persistence of odors.
Suitable for use with all moisture tolerant surfaces when applied as directed
Safe to wash / flush into municipal waste water
- Is safe to use and apply.
- Complies with the State of California VOC Standards
- Generally Non-Allergenic (enzyme intolerance may require gloves)
- None of the constituents require a cautionary statement by the EPA, FDA and / or USDA
- The product makes no claims of biocidal action
Leaves a protective layer of healthy probiotic bacteria to provide a safer, cleaner surface.