Since 1967, Joe W. Fly Co., Inc. has provided air filtration products and services. Now in its third generation of family ownership, the company continues to provide clean air solutions with a focus on innovative solutions, long-term partnerships, and the best customer service.
Joe Fly Company is seeking an Office Administrator to join our team in Fort Worth, TX and help fulfill our vision to positively impact every Texan by 2025 with our products, services, people, and culture. The Office Administrator provides administrative and customer support to the branch and across departments. They facilitate general office operations and assist the Branch Manager in daily tasks as well as strategic projects. They support the service and sales departments, play a key role in maintaining strong customer relations and provide the highest quality of customer service.
Keys for Success:
- Individuals that typically thrive in this position are at all times customer-focused, collaborative, and highly organized people who interact well with everyone from all walks of life
- We are focused on finding the right culture fit and for someone who is looking for a lifelong career; an ideal candidate for this position would be a team player who takes initiative and has strong communication and time-management skills.
- HVAC experience is not necessary, but proficient computer and basic office skills required.
- Communicate regularly with customers to ensure quality service; send timely proposals to customers, keep current records and support outreach for inactive and prospective customers, and assist accounts receivable on outstanding invoices
- Keep office filing system in order, maintain and order office and warehouse supplies, sort incoming/outgoing mail, track employees’ time-off, and manage office organization and weekly cleaning
- Manage office communications and process walk-in, emailed and phoned orders; assist with general customer support as needed
- Maintain accurate and current customer and order details and service logs; assist with data entry throughout sales order process, invoicing, and processing order fulfillments.
- Develop strong working relationships with the sales team, operational teams, and product manufacturers
- Responsible for opening (7:45am) and closing (4:30pm) M-F; report directly to Branch Manager
Benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Health Insurance
- 401K w/100% Match up to 4%
- Profit Sharing
- $20K Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to McKenna Aaron, Employee Engagement Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.