Information Technology Accountant – Sage X3
Since 1967, Joe W. Fly Co., Inc. has provided air filtration products and services. Now in its third generation of family ownership, the company continues to provide clean air solutions with a focus on innovative solutions, long-term partnerships, and the best customer service.
Joe Fly Company is seeking an IT Accountant to join our accounting team in Austin, TX.
The IT Accountant provides high-level technical support for our accounting team and manages the integration and full optimization of Sage X3 software’s financial processes. They work closely with accounts receivable and payable and responsibilities include posting payments and reconciling accounts.
An individual who would thrive in this role would not only have the technical expertise required but can learn new concepts quickly and excels at high-level critical thinking. They analyze the overall accounting strategy and processes on an ongoing basis and contribute forward-thinking improvements and solutions.
Keys for Success:
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience working with Sage X3 software* to be considered for the role
- Relevant accounting experience, proficient computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office required
- Demonstrates a commitment to documentation and accurate reporting
- Proven strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and to work independently
Benefits for full-time employees include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Health Insurance
- 401K w/100% Match up to 4%
- Profit Sharing
- $20K Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*The interview process will include a test to evaluate the level of Sage X3 proficiency
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to McKenna Aaron, Employee Engagement Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.