Since 1967, Joe W. Fly Co., Inc. has provided air filtration products and services. Now in its third generation of family ownership, the company continues to provide clean air solutions with a focus on innovative solutions, long-term partnerships, and the best customer service.
Joe Fly Company is seeking a Collections Specialist to join our accounts receivable team in Austin, TX. The Collections Specialist provides high-level support to company-wide A/R efforts and works directly with the President of the company. This may be a temp-to-hire role, depending on the candidate’s level of experience.
Keys for Success:
- Individuals that typically thrive in this position are at all times customer-focused, persistent, and highly organized people who interact well with everyone from all walks of life
- We are focused on finding the right culture fit and for someone who is looking for a lifelong career; an ideal candidate for this position would be a problem-solver who excels at high-level critical thinking and has strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in accounts receivable, proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems is required
- Must share our core values of Integrity, Customer, Commitment, Family, and Quality
- Develop strong working knowledge of customer base and relationships with their accounts payable team. Provide timely responses to customers regarding billing questions
- Positively manage collection efforts in an organized, professional, and efficient manner
- Monitor aging report daily and ensure timely follow-up and collection of outstanding balances
- Maintain current and accurate records of account status and collection efforts. Provide regular reports on accounts receivable status
- Work closely with management, accounting, and sales to resolve past due invoices and proactively address issues that may affect collection efforts
- Analyze the strategy and processes for collections on an ongoing basis and contribute forward-thinking improvements and solutions
Benefits for full-time employees include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Health Insurance
- 401K w/100% Match up to 4%
- Profit Sharing
- $20K Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to McKenna Aaron, Employee Engagement Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.