Service Manager – Austin, TX
Since 1967, Joe W. Fly Co., Inc. has provided air filtration products and services. Now in the third generation of the Fly family operating the business, the company continues to provide clean air solutions with a focus on innovative solutions, long-term partnerships, and the best customer service.
Joe Fly Company is seeking a Service Manager to join our team in our Austin Branch and help us fulfill our vision to positively impact every Texan by 2025 with our products, services, people, and culture.
- Manage the service team while working closely with other departments, such as the sales team, and across branches, to prioritize customer needs. Coordinate work flow of service team on a daily basis, evaluate individual and team performance, assist with hiring needs, hold weekly safety meetings, and plan ongoing training, maintain delivery/service trucks and equipment. The Service Manager will report directly to the Branch Manager.
- Oversee the warehouse and service operations. Coordinate efficient service routes, deliveries, and surveys, receive inbound freight and transfers, prepare shipments, maintain stock items and upcoming orders, report monthly inventory, and ensure all internal processes and procedures are followed.
- Communicate regularly with customers to assure quality service is provided, proactively plan for future service needs, and positively resolve any disputes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Team Player and Goal Oriented
- Organized and Proactive
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and Positive Attitude
Benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Health Insurance
- 401K w/100% match up to 4%
- Profit Sharing
- $20K Life Insurance
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com